Monday, May 10, 2010

Chocolate

On Mothers Day I was making my first chocolate dipped strawberries. I also drizzled white chocolate on top of the dipped strawberries. My family was oohing and ahhing over them. I was thinking, and said, "What's the big deal?". They said I was just really creative. I still didn't get it. So the day went on, and I had an idea of something to do with chocolate. So I asked Mom if I could do something with chocolate. She agreed. So after lunch I got to work. Melting, pouring, freezing, plating, finally my masterpiece was done. It was a chocolate bowl, a chocolate little pebble, and in chocolate writing the word "Mom". I used a mixture of dark, white, and mint chocolate. I gave it to my Mom. She loved it! All my hard work had payed off! Today on the kitchen counter I saw the bottom of the chocolate bowl, and the word Mom as the remains of the chocolate Mothers Day present!

No comments:

Post a Comment