Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Power of Prayer (part one)

Do you know the power of prayer? If so, good for you! If not, this post is for you! Either way I suggust you read this post...

God is the ruler of all. One gift he gave us is prayer. It is a wonderful gift. Prayer is more powerful than you think, way more powerful. Did you know you have the power of life and death in your tounge? You do! If someone was on the floor dead, you could raise them from the dead with God's help. Let me start more at the beggining, When you pray you have to have faith. Even if it is as tiny as a mustard seed. That is in the bible by the way. Go to Wallmart and get a little package of mustard seeds. I bet you could spare a doller or two. Look at how tiny it is. Feel how small and round it is. If you have faith as small as that seed, it works. Once you have a little seed it can grow. If you plant a seed a big plant grows from it. God is planting a little seed in you that will grow. Have a little faith and it will grow. Okay we have step one: FAITH.
Now for step two. You have to belive. Then trust. I am just explaning a few things. I am still learning. There are many diffrent forms of doing prayer. It works all ways though. You can speak it out, write him a letter, and pray to him in your heart and soul. Those are just a few. As I said before it works no matter how you do it. So pray today and let God lead you. I will write more on this later. I am sure God will put more on my heart. This is just the beggining. Just you wait. You have not even seen a little of what God can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment