Saturday, June 4, 2011

Winning the Race

Today at the track one of the churches in town had a few races to raise money for this little girl's adoption

Grab This!
\
There was a 5k, a quarter mile for the little kids, and a mile. My Dad ran in the 5k and I ran in the mile. My Dad does triathlons and he is going to train me for one this summer. This is only the second race I have run. I could not believe it when I was neck and neck with this very short boy and I wasn't gonna let him win. So I didn't. I came in first for the female and over all. I was so surprised. I hadn't even trained that much. There is still another race I haven't finished yet though. It's the race of life. I am praying for God to lead me and keep me on the right track. I am going to win the race of life, though, with God's help I can. I pray that you will win it too. So keep praying and listing and believing and obeying. God please help us win this race and please you. We want to please you. Let's keep running and win the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment