Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just settling in...

We are settling in to our new home. We still have some more things to do. Dad started work a week ago. We still do not have internet service. I actually writing this post off my Dad's phone. Have you ever tried blogging on your Dad's phone? It is not easy. Please forgive any mistakes. Thank you for being patient for the posts. More are coming. Promise! Could you help me out by leaving some interesting comments for people to read? We are still settling in, still unpacking some boxes, and waiting to see what God will do in this new chapter in our lives. Keep us in your prayers. One thing that I can say for sure is that Mimi is very excited that we are so much closer to her! We are too! Love you Mimi, and thank you for following my blog! Stay tuned guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment