Thursday, November 24, 2011

We have so much to be thankful for...

Happy Thanksgiving!
I have so much to be thankful for.
I am blessed beyond mesure.
Here is my Thankful list, I encourage you to make one too...

1. My family
2. My friends
3. Clean water and food
4. A roof over my head
5.That Jesus is alive!

I have so many more than the five things I listed above. God has met my every need. My thankful list continues...

6. Books
7. That the seasons change
8. Wind
9. Fingers and toes
10. My Bible

God has blessed me beyond needs. I have one more thing on my list today.

11. Freedom in the Lord!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I would love to see your thankful lists on the comments! I will finish with a verse...

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with prase; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."
Psalm 100:4-5

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for:
    1. To live in a safe home and country.
    2. To worship God freely.
    3. Friends and family.
    4. Enough clothes and money to last me forever.
    5. JESUS!!!!!
    6. Great parents who support me in whatever!!!!!
    Thanks for the great idea Katy!!!! I think sometimes we forget how much we have to be thankful for. Keep posting!!!! Love you!!!!
    ~Emily :-D

    ReplyDelete