Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Idea!?!?

Hey guys I have this idea, tell me what you think...

Thanksgiving of 2011 I posted my thankful list and asked you to post yours. It is so meaningful (in my opinion) to look back on all the blessings God has given us. So, one of my best friends, Emily, said I could post hers as an example for this idea. Here is it:

I am thankful for: 1. To live in a safe home and country. 2. To worship God freely. 3. Friends and family. 4. Enough clothes and money to last me forever. 5. JESUS!!!!! 6. Great parents who support me in whatever!!!!! Thanks for the great idea Katy!!!! I think sometimes we forget how much we have to be thankful for.

So my idea is that each week we have a day called Thankful Thursday. I will share a list of at least 5 things that I am thankful for, and you all, on the comments list at least 5 things you are thankful for. Okay, tell me what you think...

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!!! I am totally in favor!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in too!

    As a bonus--- I'm crazy thankful to God for the button you posted on the side of your page of little claudy praying :) To God be the glory of all that's transpired the last week in starting the blog up.

    I was SO excited to see that! You are the first!

    I am praying for you, my new bloggy friend.

    ReplyDelete