Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What we have been up to...

Hey guys! How is everyone? I know I have not been in the blog world for a while, and I apoligize (again)! It has been a while since I have posted last, so let me tell you what we have been up to...

As you all know, we recently moved! We have been busy unpacking, organizing, and all that jazz! If you have ever moved before, you know what hard work it is, and that you get to the point where you never want to see a cardboard box again!! June 28, we celebrated Ana's 3rd birthday!


You can see that the birthday girl was very excited!



How old are you Ana?


She really enjoyed her special birthday cupcake...


I think her favorite part was the icing...




Present time!


And did I mention that we also had another birthday?...


More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment