Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Recently I finished an 8 week teen girls bible study at my church.

It was awesome!!

It was very intense, took dedication, and time.

This is the study we did:

JAMES faith under pressure  
by Pam Gibbs

My friend, Johanna lead this study. She did a great job!

This study challenged me in many ways, made me take a different view of my life, and get closer to the Lord! I recommend this study to any teen girls who are seeking a relationship with God. It diffidently puts your "faith under pressure!"

Speaking of faith...
I am so sorry I haven't started on the faith series yet for our 2012 study! Faith is very important in your walk with God, and since I am still learning about faith (as every one is), I have asked my Dad to help me with this part of the 2012 study!! It is coming soon, I know summer is coming to a close, but I will do my best I can to get it done with my Dad before fall starts!

Speaking of summer...
How has every one's summer been? Mine has been great! As you all know we have moved to a different house, so we took off of school for a month. (yes, we do homeschool during summer) But, we have done some fun things too! Ana turned 3, I turned 13!! We have enjoyed our pool out back as the temperature keeps getting hotter and hotter! We are SO blessed!

Blessings,
  Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment