Sunday, June 6, 2010

I AM

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. Here is what you must say to the Israelites. Tell them, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" Exodus 3:14 Do you know what God meant when God says to Moses "I AM WHO I AM"? He meant that God (him) is every thing but evil. Every good and perfect gift is from God. It comes down from the father. He created the heavenly lights. He does not change like shadows that move.James 1:17
That is just one example of I AM. Now when it said gift it didn't just mean a gift wrapped up. It meant that every good thing that comes to you is from God. Like food, water, clothes, air conditioning, and much more. When it said father it meant that God is your father. It may be kind of confusing to you that God is your father. Even if you know or don't know your Dad. God is still your Daddy. If you believe that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and that he rose from the dead. That he defeated death. You will go to heaven and live with him forever. If you have as much faith as a mustered seed. (it says that in the bible Mathew 17:20) Then you will be rewarded. To live with him for eternity. He has all ready won the battle over evil. He hasn't all ready had that battle yet. Don't get me wrong. But Christ will win. Buy a mustered seed at the grocery store just to see how tiny it is. Buy the song I AM on Itunes to hear more of I AM. Buy a Bible to look up the scriptures if you don't all ready have one. But still look up the sciptures. I hope and pray that if you are not saved you will be saved in this verey moment. God is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment