Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Together Aigain

For the last six days my Grammy and Papa came to town. They live in Colorado. I haven't seen my Papa for nearly a year. I loved spending time with them. We did a lot of fun stuff. Like eating ice cream, going to the book store, watching movies, and making music. My Papa knows how to play the guitar and taught me how to play. My Mom also knows how to play the guitar and she has 2 guitars. We use the same size so we didn't have to worry about getting a guitar. It is fun playing the guitar... in my opinion. But it is challenging. You have to get used to the feeling of holding the strings down and strumming the strings. I got a callas on my thumb because I practiced so much! Thanks Papa for teaching me how to play the guitar. It's lots of fun! Grammy and Papa got to see our dance recital! They missed the piano recital though. Today they had to go back to there home in Colorado. I haded to see them go, but we will see them again soon.... Hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment