Friday, March 4, 2011

Faithfully

A bird comes every day faithfully. Every day to tap on the window or sing a beautiful song. I love that little bird who has come to my window faithfully every morning for several weeks. It sings me a song in the morning that wakes me up and taps at every window in our house during the day. It has a certain stump that he has decided is his. Then he goes in the yard to eat worms. I love that little bird. Ether a Robin or a Sparrow. It reminds me that God is waiting faithfully every day for us. On his throne in heaven. Waiting for us. Waiting faithfully for us to fulfil his plan for our life. Being filled with joy when we give to the poor or tell someone that he is loved by the father above. Like the bird that is waiting faithfully for someone to let him in. Not giving up. God doesn't give up on his children. He knows that he is the only hope for us. I love that little bird who sings me a song and reminds me that God waits faithfully for me. The bird sits on the stump like a throne but God waits in a real kingdom and on a real throne waiting faithfully for me. And his angels sing songs over me like that sweet song that the bird sings to me. He is waiting faithfully for every one. Even you.

No comments:

Post a Comment