Monday, March 21, 2011

What if? Listen! And do it!

What if? What if? What if Adam did not sin? Then we wouldn't be in this evil world. Right? Probably wrong. We all have sinned. It is impossible to not sin. It is our human nature. Stop thinking about what could have been done and do what what can be done now. Don't say "well I have to go to soccer practices on wedenesdays and I have to go to piano on Monday and oh I have the drama club meetings on Thursdays. Sorry, it looks like my schedule is filled up! Do it! Do it! Do it! Read God's word and obey! Do not get caught up in that "world". Fast from T.V.! Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXTBLvOekAk and listin to this wonderful song written by casting crowns! Shout the good news! Jesus is alive!!! Jesus is alive!!! Jesus is alive!!! Today I want you to go up to someone and say "do you know the good news? Jesus is alive!!!". Listen to God and obey!

No comments:

Post a Comment