Monday, January 16, 2012

Memorial Box Monday: Just Something Fun!



I really can't think of anything to write about for my Memorial Box Monday post, so I just decided to write about something fun we did as a family the other day!

So, we are going to the rodeo with our grandparents this weekend, and we have a western consignment store where we live. (Love consignment stores! A great way to save money and you can find some really good stuff!) So Mom wanted a pair of boots, and Dad already had some, Ana had my old red boots, and believe it or not Caleb has a soft pair! So we went to this store and Mom found this really neat pair, and Mom and Dad said Claire and I could get a pair of boots if we would pay $20 of our saved up allowance. We usually don't do things like this, so this was really fun to go to a store and pick out boots! So I found a really cute pair for only $50 and paid my $20 towards them, and Claire got a cute pair too! So that was just something fun we did as a family! Just something that we don't do very often, that we did the other day and it was fun! And we got a new pair of shoes, saved money! So that's my Memorial Box Monday story, but I don't really know how that related to that, but it's all I could think of! So we just did something fun as a family, and we thank the Lord that we do have enough money to do something like this occasionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment