Monday, January 9, 2012

Memorial Box Monday: Our Red Bird


Before we moved the latest time, we would have a little red bird visit us, all year through. It was very bright among our back woods, and was cheery to us some mornings. I have noticed that I miss the red bird, along with it's friend that would come tap on our windows. But the other day, actually the other 2 days, we saw a red bird. Bright among the few tree's we have here. It reminds me that God brings us little surprises, and brings us back to remember the small, but special details.
"Mom! Look, there is a red bird! Just like ours back where we used to live! I was thinking about that bird the other day!"
It reminds me of our huge tree's, and the little red bird, and it's friend that would come in the spring! The friend would tap at our windows, the red bird remind us of God's Majesty with it's hot red glow. And I was thinking about the bird, and guess what? God sent us another little red bird! I hope he will visit us again soon.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice reminder...a red bird once again to let you know God is with you....God is definitely in the details of our lives.
    Renee from MBM

    ReplyDelete