Wednesday, March 7, 2012

God Story...

So the other day I wrote on my blog that I had a very exciting thing happen! At CO-OP in my first class, DRAMA!
Alisha, I AM acting in a play!
And the EXCITING part is that I got the main role! Just a kiss from heaven! And now for the God story behind it all...


When we moved our most recent time, we were looking for a dance place for me, and a gymnastics place for Claire. So we tryed this place where there was an acting class also. It ended up not being the place. I was disappointed about not doing the acting + dance. I am an actor! You can just asked my friends how last Christmas I wrote a play and we acted it out!.. Yes, it was fun, and totally a Katy thing to do! So after this class not working out I thought, God knows the desires of my heart, and one of the gifts he has given me is acting, why don't I just pray! I did, and then just forgot about the prayer I guess. So moths later we started the CO-OP! I was THE LAST person to get in the DRAMA class and then the class closed. I was so happy that I got in the class! After the first class, I was totally thrilled. SO ME! AND I have the BEST DRAMA teacher. She is a christian, and ya know what? The play is really cute, and it has God in it! I want to worship God with the gifts he has given me, and that is what I am doing in this class! So God answered that small desire of my heart, and now I am thanking him! So just a God story, but a good one, of God answering your prayer that says God, this is just a desire of my heart prayer. So as I said before an extra kiss from heaven is that I got the MAIN part!

~Thank you Jesus that you have given me this role. Even if it is small to the world, it is big for me! All the honer and the glory goes to you. With every thing I do, I do it to honer and glorify your name!~

No comments:

Post a Comment