Saturday, March 3, 2012

UPDATE:

Hi every one! It has been kinda quiet here on my blog lately! We are STILL recovering from our bout of sickness. My Dad is out of town today, but will be back tonight! Ana woke up in the middle of the night last night, with a horrible cough. She was having trouble breathing it was so bad. She was the only one who had stayed well, and the last time Dad had to go out of town she got sick in the middle of the night too. SO, remembering the POWER OF PRAYER! We prayed, and she CAN and IS breathing much better today. But other than that, we are all doing very well! Got to have a great chat with my Mimi on the phone last night, so that was fun! Reading a lot, practicing piano, school, and CO-OP! Speaking of CO-OP...

Guess what?...

No, maybe you really should guess...

On the comments perhaps...

And no Mimi you can't guess cause YOU know what it is...

It has to do with my first class for CO-OP...

It has to do with DRAMA...

No, no more hints...

Guess away!...

Ya know, I really am expecting some responses...

1 comment:

  1. Praying! My guess---are you directing or acting in a drama act?

    ReplyDelete