Saturday, October 27, 2012

I sit here, thinking. Thinking about my life, what has been going on and such. And what can I share with you all? Recently our church has had a church wide fast. After fasting we have been just getting filled up. Visions, words. Praises to Him. Just completely to overflowing! And then the enemy attacks. Suddenly. All at once. Leaving you stunned. The lion waits for its prey, and then it pounces at just the right moments. Tears and more tears. But what the enemy doesn't want to admit it that God works EVERYTHING for good. God never said there wouldn't be times of pain, He never said it would be easy. He just said said that HE would be worth it. HE is worth all our pain, and all our tears, and all our suffering. He never lets go. He will NEVER let the righteous fall! He is crying with me. He feels the pain in His heart, even more than I feel the pain in mine. But then, He has whispered to me that this is a season of JOY. I will not let the enemy steal my joy. For the JOY of the LORD is my STRENGTH! And my one goal is to please my Savior. I will WORSHIP Him! I will LOVE Him! Even when the enemy attacks, He is still right here with me and I will praise my Savior!



1 comment:

  1. I agree Katy. God never said that it would be easy...in fact, sometimes following Him and being obedient to Him is quite the opposite...just plain hard. Thanks for sharing and hope you all are doing good...I love the family pictures and cannot believe how big Caleb is and Ana too!!!

    ReplyDelete