Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I am so thankful for...

  1. My amazing piano teacher. A true worshiper and a gift from the Lord!
  2. Little girl pigtails (especially on a certain cute little sister!)
  3. Friend gatherings
  4. Tag (my favorite game)
  5. My bike :-)
  6. Revelation from the Lord. After praying to the Lord and then getting a Revelation from Him... I am like a little kid in a candy store! I can't get enough! (A few days ago my friend and I received this awesome Revelation together and we just kept getting more and more. We were squealing and jumping up and down. My friend said this: "I don't care what people say, but this is FUN!" I agree!)
  7. Sleepovers!
  8. S'mores around a campfire!

                                ...and so much more!

What are YOU thankful for this Thursday?...
(please leave your thankful list in the comments. I read all the comments and the Lord uses each and every one to minister to my heart greatly!)

And a picture before I close...


Have a great rest of the week! Be ABUNDANTLY blessed!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment