Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I am so thankful for...

  1. Sisters! What would I do without them?!
  2. Painting (one of my favorite things to do)
  3. Pictures. They are so fun to take and to go back and look at!
  4. Friends that pray. (This may seem silly but I'm thankful for them and their prayers)
  5. Old friends. (Even though we have moved a lot we still keep in touch with a lot of our old friends. Just the other day Mom got a call from one of them and we begged her for details when she got off the phone :-) )
  6. Details (Just like a girl, right? But seriously. God didn't just make the lady bug red. He made it red with black spots...)

Claire's Thankful list...

  1. Cats! we have just received the blessing of a nine-week-old kitten found on our porch.
That's all!!!

What are you thankful for this Thursday?...

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for WONDERFUL GRANDCHILDREN> LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I can't believe you got a kitty! Can you send me a picture?

    ReplyDelete