Tuesday, December 4, 2012

NEW CONTACT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to show you my new Contact Page! It is located right under my blog header. Just click the thingy that says Contact Me, just fill out the form and click send! Very simple! If you have a question, want to share a testimony, have a prayer request, or just want to talk, whatever it may be I would love to hear from you! I will do my best to reply to each message I receive, and you can be sure I will be reading each and every message that I get! When you send your message please keep this verse in mind:
  "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29
So, what are you waiting for?! Go to my contact page and send me a message!! I am looking forward to hearing from you all!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment