Friday, May 27, 2011

Hope

Jesus is our hope. He is our only hope. Who else can we put our trust in? Who else can we tell all our fears to? Who died on the cross for our sins? Who else would do that?No one. No one but our Jesus.
"Find rest O, my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him."
Psalm 62:5
Hope is all we have. Hope is all we need. Jesus is our hope. I love this hope of mine. I can't wait to learn more about him and see what he has in store for my life. Can't wait! Jesus, you are my hope. I will trust in you, and you alone. We can't put our hope in money or things. Not animals or people. Only Jesus, only Jesus. Who or what is your hope?If you don't answer Jesus you don't have any hope, unless you go to him. Nothing can replace him. He is our only hope. Go in a bible and look in the concordance. How many verses are listed under hope? A lot. Your hope is Jesus. He is your only hope. If a tornado came through your house. It would take away every thing that is important to you. Maybe a family member, but you still have Jesus. No one can defeat him. No one, nothing, nada, zero, nothing. Jesus is your hope, he is your only hope. Are you convinced yet? If not, I am so sorry for you. I will pray for the people in the world that do not know about the real hope. Think back on what I have said. After reading this you might try to forget. Telling your self that some weird person wrote this and it doesn't matter. But you can not forget this. Jesus s hope, your hope, every one's hope. Jesus is our only hope. Nothing can take his place. I'll say it again, Jesus is the only hope. For past, present, and future, forever. Jesus is hope, he is our only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment