Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This Life is a Journey

A journey. Our life. Every second, minute, hour, all of it. I am letting God lead me on my journey of life. Will you? Are you? If not, you need to. Jesus is eternal life. Do you know what I mean when I say eternal life? It means life forever in the spirit. I have life forever in the spirit. Do you? If not, you need to have it. This earthly life is so short. What are you going to do with it? Listen, pray, and worship God. Please! I am begging you. You will be sorry on judgement day if you are not saved. Judgement. God will judge you. No one can stop him. If he opens a door, no one can close it, if he shuts a door no one can open it. That is a verse. Picture that. Close your eyes and think of the door and then think of how that applies to your life. You will have hard ships, you will have happy times. There is a time for everything. A time for laughing, a time for dancing, a time for crying, a time for dying. A time for everything. There is also a verse like that in the bible too. Think of a road. A dusty old road. A lonely road. You don't see people on it for miles around. Then there is a fork in the road. One sides keeps going on the dusty road, the other is full of people. A street so clean and filled with people. Which path will you take? Be very careful. Do not be led astray. Some times the road is lonely. I am trying to take the path God is putting out before me. I might go astray some times. I am not perfect. No one is. Except God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. They are all one. That might confuse you. It did when I first heard that. I will teach more one the three being one later. Look at your life. Go to God ask him, God help me on this road, it's hard. Or you might say, Lead me God, or you might say, God I want to praise you and dance for you on this journey. Just go to God. Please! I will talk more on hell and heaven a different time, but which one are you going too? You can't be good and bad. You can't be in the middle. You have to pick. I pray and hope you will pick the right one. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment