Monday, May 16, 2011

Puzzles

Puzzles, some people are good at figuring them out, and then some again are horrible at it. I'm talking about two different puzzles. 1: puzzles that you put piece by piece together to make a picture. 2: the puzzle of your life. Have you ever done a puzzle? (number 1 puzzle) You start strong and then your eyes get tiered. You work for a long time, taking breaks and then when it seems as if the pieces will never fit together, they do, if and only if you keep working. I know, I just finished a 500 piece one. I have given up on puzzles many a time too. They are usually not easy. Just like our life is not easy. We have hardships, and God helps us through it. Do you know the verse, You are the potter I am the clay? Well lets change that a minuet and say, you are the one who builds the puzzles together in my life, I am the pieces. There, two examples. So let God lead you and let him put the pieces back together in your life. You might want to listen to the song, Paint Your Picture by Julie Meyer. It is another example. Just type that in at u tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment