Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 2011

Okay, I have given myself a challenge. I am going to try to write all these posts this August. Think I can do it? Keep your Eye's out to look for these especially special posts. We are going to learn allot this August. If I do not finish all of them this month I will try to finish them next month! Starting soon! Pay close attention to these special posts please!


When will people get a hold of the truth?
STOP Sleeping!
Stop Sitting and DO something!
Obey God
The Narrow Road
Fences
God's CHOSEN People
THE FACTS
We are Family!
LA LA LA LA...
Different
I wish I could go do that but I have all this stuff here to take care of...
God Never Said it Would be easy
You are DUMB
Whispering
Famous
Change
Shout!
You are UNIQUE!!!
You reap, what you sow
The Eyes
You are Weird
Using your talents to worship God...
God, Abba, Father, God, I AM...
For everything there is a season...

No comments:

Post a Comment