Thursday, August 18, 2011

This morning I was checking in on some of the blogs I read. The first one I went to was A Place Called Simplicity. I have a link to her blog on my side bar. She had such good news! Go to her blog and read the story of Karl. It is a miracle story. Read the good news about him and her precious daughter. I was so thankful. How great is our God? I just wanted to shout to the world. How great is our GOD? How can you not see this? We see miracles ever day. Just look out side. Do you really think that all the trees could just appear? Do you really think that the flowers could create their own detail? No way! God made them. After I read some on the blog A Place Called Simplicity I went to a blog called No Greater Joy Mom. Her link is also on my side bar. Just look under. Blogs I Read. My joyful self screeched to a halt. Just look at the pictures of this 11 year old. Ten pounds. I am 12. I am 90 pounds. A person a year younger than me is 10 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!! TEN POUNDS!!!!!!!! Can you get that in your head? But still, how great is our God? He is great. Even though the orphans are hungry. That is OUR fault. Not his. We are supposed to help the orphans and widows in their distress. "Religion that God our father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
God gives us grace and mercy so that we can have a second chance to go help those in need. He gave Jonah a second chance when he disobeyed. We have disobeyed but God gives us another chance to go obey and follow that call God has put on us. How great is our God! He works every thing out, for good. Please go to these blogs A Place Called Simplicity and No Greater Joy Mom, and read the posts I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment