Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Few Favorite Quotes...

A quote from the movie, Hugo...
I'd imagine the whole world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figured if the entire world was one big machine... I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason.

A quote from Dr. Seuss's, The Lorax...
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

A quote from Dr. Seuss's, Horton Hears a Who...
A person's a person, no matter how small.

A quote from Mother Teresa...
I alone cannot change the wold, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.

And my VERY FAVORITE Mother Teresa quote...
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is writing a love story to the world.

1 comment:

  1. Katy,
    I totally agree with all of them- especially the first Mother Teresa quote. I love the Hugo one too.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete