Friday, April 20, 2012

Randomness.... (update)

So very busy lately! By the way, I really wanted to do a post on Easter, but didn't have the time, so here is a couple of words for that:

Happy Easter! He has risen! We spent the day with our family. Praising Jesus, for he HAS risen. We are so very very thankful that he died on the cross for our sins, and rose again! We had a CELEBRATION!

As I said before, we have been very busy. One of the dangers of being busy, is not taking the time to spend time with the Lord. I have been very careful to make sure that I spend time with him! It is the most important thing to do in my day!

The drama production that I am in is almost here! May 1st! So love using my gifts to worship my Jesus! I have ALL (finally!) of my lines memorized. We are making props, putting together costumes, going to extra practices, etc.

Another thing is that sickness is still coming into our family. We say NO in the name of Jesus to all of this sickness.

Trying to get school done too!

I am very happy to say that we have some rooms in our house that our clean! If not all, some. Mom has had us at Spring cleaning! We are busy house hunting (and house praying). Some of you know that we recently moved, and we are in a small rent house. We HAVE started looking for a house to buy, and we would appreciate your prayers for us in that area. There is a verse in Acts that says God has the EXACT places where we should live. God knows the EXACT house address of our house to be.

Caleb continues to love his food. He is cutting teeth, says "Da Da," gives kisses, and is trying to crawl. He is 6 months already! Think, in another 6 months he will a one year old (yikes!). He is starting to say "K" for me!!

Ana keeps us entertained. Oh the joys of a two year old (almost three year old)!

I apologize for not posting much! All of you that I know of (comments people!) I am praying for. And I just wanted to say. Why not  comment? Why not be a follower? It blesses me so much to read the comments a few of your leave me, and to see how many people are following my blog! So, I'm just saying, if you do not comment, I would love to read one from you! If you are not a follower, I would love to see you on the follower list. I have a contact page so you can to contact me privately!!

Okay, the weather is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It so makes my day to see the sun shining! The weather is perfect, and as you all know, Spring is my favorite season!!

Remember the ramp?... Well, I am praying to see if I get to go this year. They opened their registration for their Summer awakening. If you have never been, you HAVE to go! It is a place where you can feel, literally feel the presence of God. You worship in freedom, hear awesome truth about him. Visit the ramp's website: http://theramp.org/  The ramp is in Hamilton Alabama. I went last Summer! SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

Oh! By the way, my red bird continues to visit me!

So, I will probably be sharing some more updates and more randomness. In the mean time stay tuned!...

No comments:

Post a Comment