Sunday, April 29, 2012

We just got back from Great Wolf Lodge!! We had a really fun time. It was a nice break from our house, school, and just life!

I don't know if I have ever shared this on my blog but...  we don't have T.V.! So... when we went to the lodge, there was T.V. in our room. Once or twice we would turn it on. BUT when we did, it was just hypnotizing. Taking away our T.V. is one of the best things that we have done! And it just goes to show, for the short amount of time that we were on vacation, we couldn't pull our selves away from the T.V. (us kids anyways). I think a good thing to do is to remove the temptation, before you fall in. Even if you say,  "Oh I can just stay away." It is better to remove the "thing" or the "person" before things get our of hand.

(my mom would of called that a mini lesson)

2 comments:

  1. I so agree Katy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly watch tv and I think that's great you guys don't have one! Just like anything (internet, tv, etc.) I have to be careful that I don't waste time, but am being purposeful with the time God has given me here.

    ReplyDelete