Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happily Forever After 2 La'Mirror

The play went great! Everything went smoothly, and no one forgot his/her lines!


I had such a fun time from start to finish. From the moment I walked into drama class, and from the moment when I walked out from the play. I am sad it is over now!

 
                                                         (above is the prop we made)

I wish I could post every one's pictures on here, but I don't have permission. Every one's costumes were great! The best part of all is that, God got the glory! It took a lot of hard work, and it was a team effort, but it was worth it!



"Oh grandma! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am! I've never felt so free! I've never felt so much, joy!"
(one of my lines)

1 comment:

  1. You look like you had a lot of fun. I'm sure you did so very well!

    ReplyDelete