Sunday, May 27, 2012

On The Move...


Yes! You guessed it! Caleb is crawling!! He is on the move ALL the time! But... did you guess this?

 Are you sure you want to know?

I mean... it's not that interesting.

Okay! You convinced me! I'll tell you!...............










WE ARE MOVING!





BUT...




Not to a different town (thankfully!)...




Just to a new house!!


I am SO excited! We have been living in a small rent house since July of 2011. Not that long, but we have learned many things...


I am REALLY excited though!

We feel like the Lord really showed us this house! It is PERFECT for our family!


You will be hearing many more details soon!....

2 comments:

  1. We are also very excited and happy for you, Love Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! We are so happy and excited for you!! We have been praying that you would be getting it. My phone is not working right now so can we email until it is fixed? I want to hear all about everything! Hope to talk soon!!

    ~ Emily

    ReplyDelete