Sunday, May 6, 2012

Joy: part two (2012 Study)

(if you have not read part one, scroll down to labels and click on 2012 Study)

In my last JOY post, I asked these questions:

What is Joy?

Do I have Joy?

Does God want us to have Joy?

Does God have Joy himself?

We went into depth to answer the first one, going into Hebrew words and definitions.

Now for the other 3.

Do I have Joy?...
Well, you are going to have to answer that one!

Does God want us to have Joy?...
I think absolutely YES! In the bible God tells us that there is a time for everything. For mourning, and for joy.

Does God have Joy himself?...
YES!! In his Word (the bible), it says that the joy of the LORD is our strength. So that tells us that he does indeed have JOY!

I would LOVE to hear your perspective on the word JOY in the comments, or you can share it with me privately by emailing my through the Contact Me page above.

Have a very JOYFUL Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment